A group of powerful souls from various fields were imprisoned in an endless prison called the Void. In a place completely shrouded by darkness, is staged a stunning battle, wings burning flames of angels, cloaked in heavy armor of knights, holding golden swords of crusaders, and a group of black smoke by the bone dragon, hideous and terrifying death knights, and countless skeletal soldiers composed of the evil army fierce battle. Both sides of the battlefield are not in a place full of battle and smoke plains or full of skeletal bones of the burial ground, but dark and invisible darkness, which is undoubtedly an extraordinary imagination.
The above is the summary of "Why Did You Summon Me？", start reading from the chapter list below.
Table of Contents
- 620. 620. We Give Preferential Treatment to Prisoners of War
- 619. 619. Contacts
- 618. 618. Sorry, I Was Distracted
- 617. 617. Little Thanks
- 616. 616. This Is My Father
- 615. 615. Adventure at Home
- 614. 614. Did It Go Well?
- 613. 613. My Favorite Sister
- 612. 612. Old Friend
- 611. 611. Why Is This Happening?