He was reborn in Tokyo, japan, and became a substitute monk for the temple. Bai shixiu only wanted to read, read, learn, enrich herself and spread positive energy. But I don't want the peaceful daily life to be broken by monsters and monsters. As a last resort, bai shixiu rolled up her sleeves and picked up her chan staff... "Benefactor, it's time to go!"
The above is the summary of "Becoming A Monk In Tokyo", start reading from the chapter list below.
Table of Contents
- 252. Chapter 252 That's How Reasonable the Little Monk Is
- 251. Chapter 251 These Gods Were the Worst That the Little Monk Had Ever Led
- 250. Chapter 250 Light Spots from Ghosts And Gods
- 249. Chapter 249 I'm Not on My Way Yet!
- 248. Chapter 248 To Visit Lingming Temple Together
- 247. Chapter 247 Problems in Establishing Reincarnation
- 246. Chapter 246 The Benefactor Couldn't See through It And Put It down
- 245. Chapter 245 Human Ascension Project
- 244. Chapter 244 An Exceptionally Loyal Monster