944. Chapter 956. Boss Fang Brought Back A New Game from China?
In a distant foreign world, there is such a weird Internet cafe. This Internet cafe charges extremely high, it has no network management service, and each customer can only play a maximum of 6 hours per day. Of course, the owner never gives a damn about those customers; he plays video games all the time and let the customers help themselves; he closes the door without hesitation once the time is up! The announcement attached to the door saying: If you don't want to stay, fxxk off! This cafe occasionally sells snacks like Sprite and Haagen-Dazs, but everything is priced out of this world. It's crazy, right? Would anyone come to such an Internet cafe? Well, it actually turned down the Emperor's invitation several times, and now it is still crowded with visitors! As for the reasons, it must be its unique system that enables people to run a virtual reality...
The above is the summary of "Black Tech Internet Cafe System", start reading from the chapter list below.
Table of Contents
- 944. Chapter 956. Boss Fang Brought Back A New Game from China?
- 943. Chapter 955: the Story of the Internet Cafe in the Ten Years of the Alien World
- 942. Chapter 954. Huh?! Where Are My Chips?
- 941. Chapter 953 At the End of the First Battle, All Gods And Demons Fell!
- 940. Chapter 952 Avenue Incarnation!
- 939. Chapter 951 I Have No Regrets to Enter China in This Life, And I Would like to Plant Flowers in the Next Life!
- 938. Chapter 950 Myths Will Be Written by Us! (2)
- 937. Chapter 949 Myths Will Be Written by Us! (1)
- 936. Chapter 948 Doomsday!
- 935. Chapter 947 One Vaporization, Three Clearances, And A Final Battle That Was about to Erupt!