When Cheng Nuo woke up, he realized that the world had changed completely. In his eyes, anything could be reduced to groups of data. The beauty in Cheng Nuo's eyes: height 168 cm, weight 57 kg, chest 85 cm, waist 63 cm, hip 89 cm. Billiards in Cheng Nuo's eyes: diameter 57. 15 mm, weight 170 g, pole length 145 cm. The force required for the No.3 ball to enter the bag was 2.14 bull, and the angle was 68.54 degrees... You can call Cheng Nuo a scholar-tyrant, a king of data, or a calculation expert! Skills owned: 100 % shot, 100 % score a hit, 100 % clear the table... Cheng Nuo's life motto was: in this world, there is no problem that mathematics cannot solve. If there is, then add physics and chemistry!
The above is the summary of "Omnipotent Data", start reading from the chapter list below.
Table of Contents
- 498. Chapter 499 I Do!
- 497. Chapter 498 The Sixth Member Country
- 496. Chapter 497 Mathematical Powerhouse
- 495. Chapter 496 Legend of the Times
- 494. Chapter 495 Shangtian Xinyi
- 493. Chapter 494 The General Meeting Was Held (2)
- 492. Chapter 493 Prize Presentation
- 491. Chapter 492 Before the Fei Prize
- 490. Chapter 491 Chenxing Mathematics Award
- 489. Chapter 490 The Battle Began