500.Chapter 502 Chess
Qin yi once thought that people who cultivate immortals should be calm, have no desire, be patient and resist temptation. But in the end, it was discovered that the immortal first had a character next to it. The immortal road was bitterly cold. We hugged each other for warmth. - - Ps: the original title of the book, "Fairies, please respect yourself."
The above is the summary of "Seeking the Dao in the Seemingly Mundane Mortal World", start reading from the chapter list below.
Table of Contents
- 500. Chapter 502 Chess
- 499. Chapter 501 Seven Years
- 498. Chapter 500
- 497. Chapter 499 Feather Float
- 496. Chapter 498 The Devil Is Not the Devil, the Tao Is Not the Tao
- 495. Chapter 497 Living in Pairs
- 494. Chapter 496 Awaits
- 493. Chapter 495 A Few Storms And A Real Dragon's Voice
- 492. Chapter 494 How Could the Sun Shine for So Many Years?
- 491. Chapter 493 It Is Not Unintentional for Qingyun to Leave Xiu Mountain