If I win, will you cheer for me? If I fail, will you cry for me? If I play football, do you care? The context of the story is fictional, but the characters have archetypes. The story in this book, perhaps, will always be my wishful thinking.
The above is the summary of "Would You Mind If I Play?", start reading from the chapter list below.
Table of Contents
- 80. Chapter 80 A Long And Precise Transmission
- 79. Chapter 79 Into the Finals
- 78. Chapter 78 Long Teng
- 77. Chapter 77 For Grandma's Sake
- 76. Chapter 76 A Hornet's Nest
- 75. Chapter 75 Fan Cunjie
- 74. Chapter 74 The Late Main Force
- 73. Chapter 73 Break Offside
- 72. Chapter 72 Intermission
- 71. Chapter 71 The Battle of Trapped Animals