If I win, will you cheer for me? If I fail, will you cry for me? If I play football, do you care? The context of the story is fictional, but the characters have archetypes. The story in this book, perhaps, will always be my wishful thinking.
The above is the summary of "Would You Mind If I Play?", start reading from the chapter list below.
Table of Contents
- 50. Chapter 50 No Suspense at All
- 49. Chapter 49 Sophie's World
- 48. Chapter 48 New Zhang Jun
- 47. Chapter 47 The Past Doesn't Mean the Future
- 46. Chapter 46 Goal
- 45. Chapter 45 A Sinister Enemy
- 44. Chapter 44 Shadows under the Sun
- 43. Chapter 43 Go Get A National Champion
- 42. Chapter 42 Rhythm
- 41. Chapter 41 Come And Compete